A LIFE JUNIOR is a children’s savings policy of life insurance, made for the benefit the minor child, with guaranteed income of 2,21% per annum, on the basic premium. The payout term of the policy is 18 years of age. It is intended for all who want to provide money for further education for their children or grandchildren, or help them financially at the beginning of their independent living.
A LIFE JUNIOR is a life insurance policy, with a prominent savings component, for the benefit of the MINOR CHILD (INSURANCE BENEFICIARY), with a fixed payout term being the child’s 18 years of age.
It is a unique package, a life insurance policy, with BASIC and ADDITIONAL (SUPPLEMENTAL) insurance, and with a GUARANTEED INCOME at the rate of 2,21% per annum, on the basic premium, which is pre-counted and disclosed in the INSURANCE AMOUNT for ENDOWMENT.
It is intended for all who want to provide to their children or grandchildren a safe beginning of independent living, continuation of education, or a financial assistance for the adulthood.
It is ideal for parents, grandmothers, or grandfathers who think about the future of their children and grandchildren, at the time of their birth.
A completely new and innovative policy of insurance savings, in favor of the child, which allows:
- 2,21% of guaranteed income per annum – on the premium for basic insurance,
- payout of the insured amount in the year in which the child turns 18 years of age,
- protection of the child – beneficiary, from the earlier death of the policyholder,
- protection of the child – beneficiary, older than 14 years, from the disability due to an accident
The policy can be concluded from the child’s 30 days of life, until 13 years of age.
PREMIUM PAYMENTS CAN BE MULTIPLE OR ONE-TIME.
With multiple premium payments, choose annually, semi-annually, quarterly, or monthly payments.
Take advantage of the additional benefit and increase your insured amounts by paying your insurance premium:
- Annually: an increase of insured amount by +2%
- Semi-annually: an increase of insured amount by +1,5%
- Quarterly: an increase of insured amount by +1%
With one-time payments, the minimum premium is 3.000 EUR.
Example of calculations for the insurance duration of 10 years with multiple payments:
Example of calculations for the insurance duration of 10 years with one-time payments: